4.20.2009

The first nominee for Moron of the Year

I was just over on Perez Hilton's wonderful site and I discovered a gem of an email that Perez posted:

The lovely Mike Pullano (mpullano@cox.net) just wrote in to us, saying:

"You are one pathetic bastard….You should be gassed…You fucken fag….Go play with you little clit…Your Daddy must be real proud or is he a faggot also? To bad Hitler missed them."

Wow. Doesn't that make you so proud to be an American?

Mike, it's clear that you're a vicious bigot who also happens to be functionally illiterate. So with that in mind, here are some reasons why you, Mike Pullano, is in the running for our "Stupid Galore Moron of the Year" award!

1)From the tone of your email, I can extrapolate that you have a lot of practice writing angry letter/emails to people you have never met. So with that in mind, how is it you can't spell "fucken" correctly? It's the cornerstone of the pathetic virulent rant!

2)I always thought a "bastard" was a child that didn't know it's own father? So how would Perez have any idea if his "Daddy" is proud of him, or for that matter the sexual orientation of his father?

3)YOU DECIDED TO INCLUDE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ALONG WITH YOUR THREAT OF A HITLER-STYLE GASSING.
(Unless of course the email address is not really yours and you did this all as a taste-less and cowardly prank knowing full well that Perez would publish said address thus causing people to flood someone you hate with thousands of angry e-mails. Either way you're a jack-ass.)

4) Oh and don't even get me started on the pronoun problems. Which "them" did Hitler miss? I mean your beloved Hitler was after a lot of different people so you need to be a lot more specific.

Just remember Mike, even if you don't end up winning the award, you'll always be an A-1 douche bag in our eyes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed. I've already called his pizza joint (Pullano's pizza) in Arizona (602-978-1234) to let them know how I feel. Two local high schools have officially stopped supporting them.

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

This guy is awful! No one should write those words to another human being.

This is my first time on your blog and I love it!

Anonymous said...

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/bella/2009/01/pullanos_pizzaria.php

Mr. Stupid Galore said...

Thanks Anonymous! We spend a lot of time trolling comment sections so it was a blast to see our blog in one! If you find any great comments send them our way

thanks

Anonymous said...

Wow now. I have known Mike since I was a kid and he has never said anything like this around me. I'm going to get shit for it but just putting my opinion in. He really is a good dude.