1.30.2009

Role Models

Let's face it (or not, it's totally up to you), in these troubling times, finding a role model can be hard. Yet, when that special someone steps boldly into your life, you must hold tight and celebrate your new found hero with the gusto of a man who enjoys dominating those who aren't emotionally strong enough to fight back. What better way to show your love, than to leave a charmingly sadistic note on the message board of an MTV reality show.

From The Hills message board topic Enough with the Heidi and Spencer bashing

lookyhere said
"Spencer is the MAN, I've been having trouble with my GF family. After watching how Spencer was able to isolate heidi from her friends and family i started to do the same with my GF. I am so much happier now that she is more focused on me. Spencer should write a guide book on how to Isolate a girl from her family and friends."

lookyhere...did you ever know that you're my hero?
(Oh, and you're also a grade-A jackass who better be joking otherwise mankind is doomed.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What troubling times??? If we reated TV like baseball the HILLs would be at best Low A ball.