2.17.2009

Taunting people who can't fight back can be fun!



From Citizen Kane (Two-Disc Special Edition)(Amazon)
An Insult to My Intelligence!
May 14, 2005
By Ethan (USA) -

"I'm 45 years old. I have seen so many great films in my life. I think I'm old enough to know what film is good or bad. Who are those idiots calling Citizen Kane the best film ever made???? I wonder how many films those people have ever seen before saying such stupid things like that. It's extreamely absurd."


I am not 45 years old. I have seen a lot of great Amazon reviews in my life, and this is not one of them. I think I am smart/bored enough to know when a review is good or bad. Who are the jerks that write reviews challenging the intelligence of others yet do not take the time to avoid sounding like a brain damaged moron themselves???? I wonder how many reviews Ethan wrote before saying such stupid things like "like that". It's extreamely absurd.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

http://www.twitter.com/stupidgalore